AGATE JASPER OR JASPACHATE
Beautiful jasper with AGATE from the TIDIKELT oasis in SAHARA – ALGERIA
We bought a ton of raw material from this material over 10 years ago. 80% of the large stones were unfortunately “scrap”, countless cracks from blasting probably, or just not good enough. But from the remaining 20% we got nice sanded goods. We still have a few beautiful rough stones, here is one of them.
Great colors and structures, very compact, you could certainly cut beautiful gemstones from them.
Weight: 700 g Dimensions: 13 x 8 x 5 cm
This material is as good as NOT available on the market.